Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Going to China!

We leave on Friday to head to China. I cannot believe that the day is almost here, after waiting for so long. Ready or not ( and I am almost ready, I am happy to say) we leave at 12 noon on Friday. While I am in China, I am going to be posting from a different site as it is easier to post from there and Maeleigh can follow along and see the posts. Blogger is blocked in China.Imagine that!

So, here is the site: www.babyjellybeans.com At the bottom right you will see a box that has a place for first and last name. Type in Maeleigh Roberto and you will find my site. Don't forget to sign the guestbook so we will know you were there.

Here we go! Thanks to everyone who has helped us to make this journey possible. We could not have done it without the generosity of so many friends and strangers, and from your heartfelt prayers. I am grateful to God for asking us to adopt this little girl and open the hearts of so many people to the joys of adoption, and the needs of so many orphans.

God Bless...Our Lady of China, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment